So I’ve been listening to different stations every night to fall asleep.. I wake up feeling so much better than when I don’t.. Which to me concludes that music is my key to happiness.. Thank you to all the great artists, writers, and singers ❤️😭😂🎶🎶🎶🎶
NOW STOP ASKING ME FOR IT
1.Stop posting negative sh*t about celebrities on social media. Miley Cyrus does not care what you think about her haircut, Justin Bieber does not care what you think of his tattoos and Gwyneth Paltrow couldn’t care less regarding what you think about her diet.
2. Stop resenting yourself for drunk texting your ex. Sure, its a little embarrassing, but at least you’re addressing your feelings. Not that you should aim to drink an entire bottle of rum then see what happens, but… roll with the punches.
3. Leave the country. If you don’t have money, look into doing charity work abroad. Some programs will sponsor you.
4. If you hate your job, quit your job. Repeat after me: THE MONEY IS NOT WORTH IT. Food and shelter are clutch though, so make sure you have another job lined up.
5. Stop beating yourself up for skipping the gym on days you truly didn’t have time. But also, stop skipping the gym on days you had plenty of time to go.
6. Make up — not to be confused with make out — with an ex.
7. Rid yourself of enemies. Apologize for what you did wrong and forgive those who have wronged you.
8. Rid yourself of “frenemies.” Don’t spend 2014 surrounded by people you secretly despise.
9. If you think somebody is cute, say “hi” and introduce yourself. Every relationship you have ever had started with a greeting.
10. Leave your phone number for someone. Worst-case scenario: you won’t get a call and maybe you’ll feel a tiny bit embarrassed. Regardless of the outcome, you put yourself out there and probably made the other person’s day.
11. Stop caring about how many people “like” your Instagram photos. If you like the photo enough to post it, what else matters? Social media anxiety is a waste of time.
12. Cross something off your bucket list. Sky dive, bungee jump, scuba dive, etc. Don’t make excuses as to why you can’t accomplish something, and check out
13. Stop hating yourself for eating dessert. A piece of birthday cake is a right, not a privilege.
14. Keep a journal. It doesn’t have to be something you use daily, but documenting your experiences is incredibly important. You’ll appreciate it later.
15. Strengthen relationships with family members. Blood is thicker than water.
16. Help strangers. “Pay it forward,” do good things for the world — and don’t post a Facebook status about it.
17. Conquer a fear. Personally, I fear Bikram yoga.
18. Turn off your smartphone at dinner.
19. Don’t check your Twitter feed when you’re with friends.
20. Try a fashion trend you never thought you could pull off. And, do it with confidence. Floppy hats, snap backs, Harem pants; you can do it!
21. Double-text without fear. THOU SHALL NOT BE IGNORED!
22. Shop locally, eat locally and recognize where your money is going. Consumers control the economy, so visit the mom-and-pop coffee shop down the street instead of Starbucks. Shop at boutiques rather than chains (they aren’t all expensive — trust me). Try Etsy.com instead of retail conglomerates.
23. Cry. When you’re happy and when you’re sad; embrace your emotions as they come.
24. Stop being so shallow. Next time you find yourself judging someone based on his or her appearance, imagine the person standing in front of you saying, “I’m beautiful.” You’ll start to believe it.
25. If you want someone to commit to you, vocalize it. Don’t settle for being someone’s “f*ck buddy” if that isn’t what you want. “Together” is the waiting period between “talking” and “dating”; purgatory shouldn’t last forever."
So I’m in a total shock😳… How the fuck does he like me back… Something seems really fishy… I just wanted to be everyone’s friend😭… I’m seriously not looking for a relationship… Especially not a looooooooooong distance one… I don’t even know if I like him… Lemme tell you I LOOVE his eyes😍… God damn those gorgeous-eyed guys!… And well as far as I know we only have one common interest🍁… Which isn’t a very good one 😅😅😅… And I have a serious trust issue… So obviously that’s gonna make it waaaay harder for my shy self to let him…or anyone… In. And yeah it could be fun talking to someone in a friendliER 😉 manner but ughh “La Banda”? 👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬 Yeah that’s definitely a no no in my book… But I guess it’s only fair to go with no judgement and an open mind… Yep there’s my structure to keepin calm… Blehhh stupid Pancho 😒😣 why did. He take it upon himself to say something… Well here goes nothin😰😅😭😱
The only somewhere where I can write what I really feel because no one I know reads my posts ☺️
Falling off track.. Gaining the weight back… Feeling very blehhhhh… Starting today(once again) I’m on top of things.. Pleaaaaaase stick to it.. You’ve got 3 weeks buddy… Atleast get back to where you were and go from there… Ready… BREAK!👋💪